Annapurna Sunrise View Trek
Annapurna Sunrise Trek is one of the famous easy and short treks in Annapurna region. The Trek known as Ghorepani Poonhill Trek, which take you through of Local village, rice terse, beautiful rhododendron forest and Annapurna Sunrise view point” Poonhill” which is considered as the best view point in the Annapurna regionals .
Annapurna Sunrise view trek start from Nayapul; after a scenic drive for an hour from Pokhara .and reaching to Poonhill ( 3210 m) . The views from Poonhill are amazing with 15 snow caped mountain. Such as Annapurna 1, Annapurna South, Himchuli, Macharpuchre, Dhaulagiri etc.
Trekking Duration: 5 days
Day 01: Arrival in Katmandu
Day 02: Kathmandu to Pokhara
Day 03: Pokhara - Birethanti - Tikhedhunga (1491m) Ulleri (1980m). 4 Hour
Day 04: Tikhedhunda - Ghorepani
Day 05: Ghorepani - Tadapani
Day 06: Tadapani - Ghandruk
Day 07: Ghandruk - Pokhara
Day 08: Pokhara - Kathmandu
Day 09: Departure from Nepal as per time.
Day 01: KATHMANDU (1390m)
Arrival in Katmandu and transfer to hotel.
Brief about the trip
Welcome dinner in the evening in a typical Nepalese restaurant.
Day 02: KATHMANDU - POKHARA (6 hour by Bus/25 minute by flight)
Early morning, drive to Pokhara by tourist bus/car or flight. Check in at hotel and leisure time for
Overnight at the hotel
Day 03: POKHARA-BIRETHANTI -TIKHEDUNGA (1491m) Ulleri (1980m). 4 Hour
One hour drive by car from Pokhara to Birethati (Alt. 1100 m), situated along the Modi River. Experience the hospitality of Nepalese people. Enjoy with rice terrace and green hill and series of four water fall provide excellent swimming. The trail ascends to Tikhedunga.
Day 04: TIKHEDUNGA-GHOREPANI (2850M) 6 hour
It is a steep climb to Ghorepani from Tikhedunga. Ghorepani is one of the most popular villages along the Annapurna Circuit. Many trekkers who do not have enough time to trek the whole circuit visit Ghorepani to view a magnificent panorama view of the Himalayan peaks. It is actually situated the ridge separating the valley of kali Gandaki from the valley of ModiRiver and it is one of the highest point along the whole trek if you do not include the Thorangpass. Almost of the villages are Magars.
Day 05: GHOREPANI-TADAPANI (3210m) TADAPANI .( 6 hour) 2540m
In the early morning, your guide will take you to Poonhill excursion (3210m), it takes one hour climb to Poon Hill. From there you will experience the excellent views of the peaks of Himalayas and in spinning best view of Rhododendron flowers in its vicinity or along the trail from Ghorepani to Tadapani. That red flower called "Lali Guras", it is the national flower of Nepal
Day 06: TADAPANI-GHANDRUK (3 hour) 1940m
Ghandrunk (2012m) is the most interesting tribal Gurung village in Nepal which has provided Gorkha
Soldiers. It has excellent close views of Annapurna South, Machapuchhre and Himalchuli.
Day 07: GHANDRUK-POKHARA ( 4 hour trek)
Descend to Nayapul and drive back to Pokhara.
A Return to Kathmandu by tourist coach or flight the Bus leave at 7 am morning.Leisure time around Thamel and shopping.
Overnight at hotel
Day 09: DEPARTURE
Free time until transfer to the airport for departure.
Cost include on:
- Airport transfer by car/van/bus (Airport – Hotel – Airport)
- 3 Nights of 3-Star hotel with Breakfast in Katmandu
- Standard meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking
- All necessary paper works and conservation entry permits
- Ground transportation from Katmandu – Pokhara – Kathmandu by tourist bus
- Private car to trekking starting point and from trekking ending point (from Pokhara to Pokhara)
- All accommodations in lodge/tea houses during the trek
- Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) Permit
- An experienced, helpful and friendly guide, porters (1 porter for 2 trekkers) including salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transportation and insurance for the guide and porter
- Two night standard accommodation with breakfast in Pokhara
- Arrangement for Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company
- Sleeping bag, down jackets, Duffle bag and walking stick, if necessary
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available)
- All government taxes
- Service charge
Cost does not include on:
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily get the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Katmandu), 2 passport size photos will be required, Nepal Visa will be pay in Nepalese currency or US Dollars
- Your Travel insurance
- Food in the city; Katmandu and Pokhara
- Your personal expenses
- All alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks (soft drink/cold drink).
- International airfare and airport departure tax
- Tips for guide and porter
price plan for your trips
|Trip Plan||Particulars||Price Per Person|
More trips in Annapurna Region !
- 7 days Dhampus Sarangkot Trek
- 14 days Annapurna Base Camp
- 18 days Annapurna Circuit Trekking
- 9 days Ghorepani Poonhill Trekking
- 13 days Jomsom Muktinath Trek
- 9 days Mardi Himal Trekking
- 6 days Royal Trekking
- 10 days Annapurna Sunrise Trek
- 16 days Annapurna Adventure Trekking
- 24 days Nar Phu Valley Trekking
- 7 days Australian Camp Trek
How this trip makes responsible ?Adventure Great Himalaya works closely with the AGH Social Foundation. www.aghsocialwork.org and is one of the main benefactors of the foundation; we give support to the Foundation in many different way, Our 10% income directly goes to this organization.
Nepal Trekking Regions
Nepal Travel Information
Nepal Packages Tours
- Kathmandu - Pokhara - Chitwan package tour
- Kathmandu-Nagarkot-Pokhara Tour.
- Discover Nepal Cultural Tour
- 9 Days Tours in Nepal
- Nepal Holidays Package Tours
- All Nepal Tour
- World Heritage Sites Tour
- Nepal Tibet & Bhutan Tour
- Adventure Tour in Nepal
- Helicopter Tours in Nepal
- Family Tour in Nepal
- Best Tour in Nepal