Upper Dolpo Trekking
Upper Dolpo Trek is a restricted trekking zone and only opened for tourism since 1989. It lies in the mid-western region of Nepal. The tour lets you see the deep valleys, lush forests, pristine lakes, arid mountains and leads you through high passes. You will see many magnificent snow-covered peaks like Dhaulagiri, Annapurna, and many more on this trip. Other than peaks, the major attraction of this trek is the beautiful Shey Phoksundo Lake. Upper Dolpo Trekking lies in an obscure area with access difficulty, so this region is a less popular remote trek. But view and adventure-wise, this trek is not less than other top treks. Also, the unspoiled tradition and culture are on the cards. The majority of communities inhabiting these areas are Magar's and Tibetan's. The unique lifestyle, friendly nature, and beauty of the region will enchant you.
Trip Highlights :
Duration: 24 Days
Accommodation: Hotel / Camping
Activities: Trekking, Hiking
Group Sizes: 2+
Cost: $ 3750
Day 01: Arival at Kathmandu airport and transfer to hotel by Car/Van/Bus. Overnight at hotel.
Day 02: Free Day prepare for trekking Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Fly to Nepaljung. Overnight at hotel.
Day 04: Fly to Juphal (2,400meters) and trek to Dunai (2,150meters) 3 hours. Overnight at tented camp
Day 05: Dunai to Ankhe (2,660meters) 6 hours. Overnight at tented camp
Day 06: Ankhe to Renje (3,104meters) 7 hours. Overnight at tented camp
Day 07: Renje to Phosundo Lake (3,600meters) 6.30 hours. Overnight at tented camp
Day 08: Phoksundo lake to Phoksundo Khola (3,507meters) 6 hours. Overnight at tented camp
Day 09: Phoksundo Khola to Phoksundo Bhanjyang (4,402meters) 7 hours. Overnight at tented camp
Day 10: Cross Kang La pass (5360 meters) then trek to Shey Gompa (4,126meters) 7 hours.
Day 11: Rest and exploration day at Shey Gompa. Overnight at tented cam
Day 12: Cross the Saldang La pass (4,785meters), and then trek to Namdua Gaon (4,400meters) 7 hours.
Day 13: Trek to Saldang (3,903meters) 4 hours. Overnight at tented cam
Day 14: Trek to Sibu (3,942meters) 6 hours. Overnight at tented camp
Day 15: Trek to foot of the Jeng La (4,369meters) 5 hours. Overnight at tented camp
Day 16: Cross the Jeng La pass (4,845meters), trek to Tokyu Gaon (4,240meters) 7 hours.
Day 17: Trek to Dho Tarap (4,090meters) 4.30 hours. Overnight at tented camp
Day 18: Trek to Serkam (3,630 meters) 6.30 hours. Overnight at tented camp
Day 19: Trek to Khani Gaon (2,550meters) 7 hours. Overnight at tented camp
Day 20: Trek to Tarakot (2,281meters) 4 hours. Overnight at tented camp
Day 21: Trek to Dunai (2,052meters) 5 hours. Overnight at tented camp
Day 22: Trek to Juphal (2,404meters) 3 hours. Overnight at tented camp
Day 23: Fly to Kathmandu via Nepaljung. Overnight at hotel.
Day 24: Depature from nepal or exten your nepal holiday.
Cost Includes On :
- Pick up from airport and drop to Hotel.
- 3 nights 3 stars hotel in Kathmandu.
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley
- All necessary trekking paper, trekking permit (TIMS), national park entry permit & conservation permit
- Upper Dolpo permit
- 1 guide
- 1 Assistance Guide who support to pitch tents and guarding camp at night
- 1 Cook and 1 kitchen supporter/s as per group size
- Required kitchen utensils
- Cooking fuel and lighting service
- Required portage service to carry tents, food stuffs, fuels & kitchen utensilsNecessary tent and equipment
- All the staff insurance, well paid salary, equipment, transportation
- Kathmandu Nepalgunj Jumla, JuphalNepalgunj Kathmandu round trip flight tickets
- all the domestic airport tax.
- All the transporting.
- Government taxes and service charge.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit)
Cost does not include on:
- Nepal visa.
- International airfare.
- Travel and rescue Insurance
- Food in Kathmandu.
- Extra night hotel accommodation in Kathmandu if arrive early or late departure.
- All the hotel accommodation or meals in Kathmandu.( in the case return early from trek due to any reason)
- Personal expenses( bar bills, coke, beer, bottle of water, phone call, laundry service etc.
- Tips for guide porter.
price plan for your trips
|Trip Plan||Particulars||Price Per Person|
Nepal Trekking Regions
Nepal Travel Information
Nepal Packages Tours
- Kathmandu - Pokhara - Chitwan package tour
- Kathmandu-Nagarkot-Pokhara Tour.
- Discover Nepal Cultural Tour
- 9 Days Tours in Nepal
- Nepal Holidays Package Tours
- All Nepal Tour
- World Heritage Sites Tour
- Nepal Tibet & Bhutan Tour
- Adventure Tour in Nepal
- Helicopter Tours in Nepal
- Family Tour in Nepal
- Best Tour in Nepal