Nepal is rich in wild life. The tropical jungles of the Terai preserve some of the best wildlife habitat in Asia. Out of the total geographical area of Nepal 16% is occupied by national parks, wildlife reserves and conservation areas. Jungle safari on elephant back is one of the thrilling experiences. Parsa Wildlife Reserve, Royal Bardia National Park, Royal Chitwan National Park and the Royal Shukla Phanta wildlife reserve, offer jungle safari on elephant back or jeep.
rides. The Terai region can get rather hot during summer months and temperate during winters. It is recommended that visitors carry cool clothes, good walking shoes, shady hat and sunscreen during the summer. The rainy season brings mosquitoes and leeches in the jungles. Mosquito repellant, anti-diarrhea tablets and anti-histamines can be handy during the summer and rainy months.
Chitwan 2 Night 3 Days Jungle safari.
- Explore the Chitwan National Park
- Elephant Safari
- Jeep safari
- Observe more than 500 Asian one-horned rhinoceros and Royal
- Bengal Tigers
- Discover the unique tradition and culture of Tharu people
- Boating/Canoeing Trip
- Bird Watching
- Nature Walk
- Swimming and Elephant Bathing
- Tharu Stick Dance
Day 1: Early morning, drive Katmandu to Chitwan By tourist bus. You will be Chitwan about midDay at your Hotel.
1:00 p.m: Lunch. and take a rest.
3:30 p.m: Elephant Safari / Jungle Walk /Nature walk with Boat ride.
8:00 p.m: Dinner
Day 02: 5:30 a.m: Wake up call followed by tea/coffee.
6:00 a.m: Bird watching / Elephant Safari / Jungle walk.
8:00 a.m: Breakfast.
Day 03: 5:30 a.m.: Wake up call followed by tea/coffee.
6:00 a.m.: Bird Watching / Elephant Safari / Jungle Walk.
8:00 a.m.: Breakfast.
9:30 a.m.: Departure to your destination, may be Bank Katmandu or Pokhara.
Cost Includes On :
- All the transportation.
- All the program in side the nation park.
- National park fee.
- 3 times meal during the Chitwan. ( breakfast + Lunch + diner) Tea coffee with meal.
- 2 Night Hotel accommodations with private bathroom.
Cost does not include on:
- All the bar bills ( coke, beer, water etc
- Jeep safari
- Tips etc.
price plan for your trips
|Trip Plan||Particulars||Price Per Person|
How this trip makes responsible ?Adventure Great Himalaya works closely with the AGH Social Foundation. www.aghsocialwork.org and is one of the main benefactors of the foundation; we give support to the Foundation in many different way, Our 10% income directly goes to this organization.
Nepal Trekking Regions
Nepal Travel Information
Nepal Packages Tours
- Kathmandu - Pokhara - Chitwan package tour
- Kathmandu-Nagarkot-Pokhara Tour.
- Discover Nepal Cultural Tour
- 9 Days Tours in Nepal
- Nepal Holidays Package Tours
- All Nepal Tour
- World Heritage Sites Tour
- Nepal Tibet & Bhutan Tour
- Adventure Tour in Nepal
- Helicopter Tours in Nepal
- Family Tour in Nepal
- Best Tour in Nepal