Lobuche Peak Climbing
After everyone ready for the ascent we start as early as possible gaining the south ridge as angled rock leads onto the first snow, then we follow this arête as it snakes its way to join the summit ridge. Lobuche is ideal as a last big trekking peak challenge, as it offers a series of tops all along the ridge. The summit gives fantastic views over the whole of the Khumbu and in particular, of Everest itself. We descend by the route to Tyangboche and then to Lukla. Climbing this peak and an exhilarating trek through the Everest region ensures that this will be a memorable expedition of a lifetime!
Trip Highlights :
Time for Nepal Total : 18 Days
Walking and climbing duration: 15 days
Starting : Phakding
Ending : Lukla
Grade : hard
Mode of trek : Tea house / camping
Maximum Altitude : 6119m.
Minimum: 2 people.
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu, we will meet you at the airport and transfer to hotel
Day 02: Flight from Kathmandu - Lukla (2,840m). Trek to Phakding (2,610m). (2-3 hours).
Day 03: Trek Phakding to Namche (3,440m) (5-6 hrs).
Day 04: Rest day at Namche for acclimatization.
Day 05: Trek Namche to Tengboche (3,860m) (5 hrs).
Day 06: Trek Tengboche to Dingboche (4,416m) (5-6 hrs).
Day 07: Rest day
Day 08: Trek dingboche to Lobuche (4,920m) (4-5 hrs).
Day 09: Trek Lobuche to Gorakshep (5,140m) (4 hrs). Everest Base camp over night Gorakshep.
Day 10: Trek to Lobuche Base Camp. Tented camp
Day 11: Acclimation day.. Tented Camp
Day 12: Summit the Lobuche Peak (6,119m / 20,075 ft). Return back to Base Camp. Tented camp.
Day 13: Trek to Pheriche (4,410m) (5 hrs). Camp.
Day 14: Trek Pheriche to Tengboche (3,860m) (4 hrs). Camp.
Day 15: Trek Tengboche to Namche (3,440m) (3 hrs). Camp.
Day 16: Trek Namche to Lukla (2,840m) (5-6 hrs).
Day 17: Flight from Lukla - Kathmandu.
Day 18: Depature from Nepal.
Cost Includes On :
- Airport pick up & drop
- 2 Night' stourist slandered hotel accommodation in KTM at Bed & Breakfast basis.
- Kathmandu Lukla/Kathmandu flight ticket including airport tax. and cargo fees.
- All meals (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) during trip
- One professional English speaking trekking guide, 1 Cook necessary Sherpa and Porters.
- Life insurance for all support crews and their daily wages.
- One English speaking equipped climbing guide, Equipment for all crew.
- Per member 25 Kg. luggage allow while in the trekking.
- Trekking, Peak Permits, National Park permits Fees and garbage deposit.
- Snow bars and ropes for the climbing as well as tented camp while on climbing .
- All official taxes and service charge.
Cost does not include on:
- International air fare.
- Personal equipment.
- All bar bills. Like coke, beer, bottle of water etc.
- Emergency rescue evacuation
- Food in city Kathmandu.
- Extra night hotel in Kathmandu, and food, accommodation if return back early due to any reason.
- TIPS for staff and garbage fee.
price plan for your trips
|Trip Plan||Particulars||Price Per Person|
Nepal Trekking Regions
Nepal Travel Information
Nepal Packages Tours
- Kathmandu - Pokhara - Chitwan package tour
- Kathmandu-Nagarkot-Pokhara Tour.
- Discover Nepal Cultural Tour
- 9 Days Tours in Nepal
- Nepal Holidays Package Tours
- All Nepal Tour
- World Heritage Sites Tour
- Nepal Tibet & Bhutan Tour
- Adventure Tour in Nepal
- Helicopter Tours in Nepal
- Family Tour in Nepal
- Best Tour in Nepal