Annapurna Adventure trekking is branch of the Annapurna circuit trek and a challenging moderate trek. Probably this is one of the best trekking and hiking in the world. This trek is very popular for trekkers who has got short time for trekking Nepal and want cross high pass ,enjoy with green hill, Local Nepalese colorful culture, their manner, customs and enjoy with beautiful scenery of the Annapurna Great Himalaya. The trek start from kathmandu by bus or private car to Beshishar and walk up along to Marsandi river. Cross Throngla pass ( 5414 meter high).
After Thorong- la pass, the Trek descends to popular Muktinath temple which temple lies one of the highest mountain in the world and following Kagbeni valley explore the wonderful Tibetan culture. next day hike to Jomsom we will fly to Pokhara. From pokhara by bus or flying to Katmandu
Nepal Total Days: 17 days.
Trekking Duration: 14 days.
Trekking Destination: Throng-la pass
Starting from: Beshishar
Eanding point: Jomsom
Maximum Altitude : 5416m
Mode of trek: Tea house/camping.
Group size: 1+
Day 01: Arrive in Nepal
Day 02: From Katmandu by Bus or private Jeep to Syange.6 hour drive.
Day 03: Syange to Trek Tal
Day 04: Tal To Trek Bagarchap.
Day 05: Bagarchap to Chame
Day 06: Came to Pisang
Day 07: Pisang to Manang.
Day 08: Manang (Rest/Acclimatization )
Day 09: Manang to Ledar
Day 10: Ledar to Highcamp
Day 11: High camp to Throng-La pass (5416M) and Trek down to Muktinath (3760M) – About 6 hrs
Day 12: Muktinath to Kagbeni
Day 13: Kag beni to Jomsm
Day 14: Jomsom to Fly Pokhara, Half day sightseeing of Attractions in Pokhara city-
Day 15: Pokhara to Fly or drive back to Katmandu and Transfer to your Hotel
Day 16: Departure to Airport and Fly Back to Home.
Cost include on:
- Airport pick up and Drop by private car/van/bus.
- 2 Nights standard accommodation in Katmandu.
- Your standard meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- All necessary paper works and conservation entry permits.
- Ground transportation by bus/jeep from Katmandu to syange ,and Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist bus.
- Jomsom to Pokhara by flight
- All accommodations in lodge/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples). Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation,
- Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- One night standard accommodation in Pokhara.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
Cost does not include on:
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Katmandu).
- Your Travel and rescue insurance.
- Food in city like Katmandu and Pokhara. (also arrive early from mountain than our Itinerary.
- Your personal expenses. (Phone call, Laundry service, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porter, bottle of water or hot water, shower etc.)
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Extra Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu becuse of early arrive or late departure. early arrive from mountain (due to any reason) Than the schedule Itinerary.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
price plan for your trips
||Price Per Person
More trips in Annapurna Region !
How this trip makes responsible ?
Adventure Great Himalaya works closely with the AGH Social Foundation. www.aghsocialwork.org and is one of the main benefactors of the foundation; we give support to the Foundation in many different way, Our 10% income directly goes to this organization.