This one of the Nepal’s easier and non-technical trekking peak lies in Langtang Region, in the north of Katmandu. Prior climbing experience is not required though, previous outdoor experience and average level of fitness is recommended.
From Katmandu we drive to Syabru Bensi then walking through the dense forest and traditional ethnic settlements we reach the wonderful base camp of Yala peak, where the views of Lantang Lirung (7246m), Lenpo Gang (7083m), Dorje Lakpa (6990m) and mighty Shishapangma (8027m) in Tibetan side are stunning.
Trip Highlights :
Time for Nepal Total : 13 Days
Walking and climbing duration: 12 days
Starting : Shyabru Bensi
Ending : Sybru bensi
Grade : hard
Mode of trek : Tea house / camping
Maximum Altitude : 5500m.
Minimum: 2 people.
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu. Upon arrival, receive and transfer to hotel.
Day 2: Kathmandu: Kathmandu city sightseeing tour. Evening, orientation briefing on trekking/climbing. Overnight at Hotel (B)
Day 3: Drive about 8 hrs to Syabru Bensi(1503m). Overnight: Lodge/Guest House..
Day 4: Trek to Lama Hotel (2500m). 6 hour
Day 5: Trek to Langtang (3100m). 6 hour
Day 6: Trek to Kyangjin Gompa (3750m). 3 hour
Day 7: Excursion to Tserko Ri (5033m).2 hour
Day 8: Trek to Yala Peak Base Camp (4800m). 5 hour
Day 9: Yala Peak summit (5732m) & back to Kyangjen Gompa. 8 hour
Day 10: Reserve day.
Day 11: Trek to Lama Hotel(2500m).
Day 12: Trek to Syabru bensi (1503m).
Day 13: Transfer to airport, assistant for check-in for final departure.
Cost Includes On :
- Pick up from Airport and Transfer to the hotel. by private car/van/Bus.
- Three night's standard Hotel in Katmandu.
- Your stander meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- Trekking permit.
- All necessary paper works.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 clients). And Their well paid Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter..
- Yala peak Climbing permit
- General Climbing equipment like Ice axe, Crompons,Rope etc.
- Garbage fee.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
- Drop to airport by car/van/Bus
Cost does not include on:
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Katmandu).
- Your Travel and rescue insurance.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- All Food in Kathmandu. also in the case of early return from mountain ( due to any reason) Than the scheduled Itinerary.
- All expenses in mountain over than scheduled itinerary ( due to strike, delay or canceled flight)
- Extra night Hotel in Kathmandu if arrive early or late departure than schedule Itinerary.
- Climbing boots.
- All Bar bills and personal expenses( phone call, laundry service, battery recharge, bottle of water, hot water, shower, pot of tea, coffee etc.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
price plan for your trips
||Price Per Person
How this trip makes responsible ?
Adventure Great Himalaya works closely with the AGH Social Foundation. www.aghsocialwork.org and is one of the main benefactors of the foundation; we give support to the Foundation in many different way, Our 10% income directly goes to this organization.