Mardi Himal Trekking
Mardi Himal Trekking It is situated to the southerly high point of Mt. Annapurna massif, around these appears majestic grouping of mountains in the central Himalayan that includes 5 of the 12 highest mountains in the world, all these awaits to this route. This Mardi Himal trekking offers the opportunity to escape Nepal's tourist trails, to venture into the deep forests and roam the high alpine pastures to the base of the sacred, fluted peak of Machapuchare. The emphasis of this trek is on the forest and wilderness zones combined with an essence of exploration. We ascend through Hindu villages and pristine forests (magnolia, oak and rhododendron) to alpine campsites that afford panoramic views of the Annapurna Range. Forays to the base of Machapuchare provide a further highlight before a delightful return through Gurung villages to Pokhara
Trekking Duration: 6 days
Starting: Dhampus phedi (drive 30 minut from Pokhara)
Mode of trekking: camping
Maximum altitude: 3800m
Day 01: Drive to pokhara
Day 02: Pokhara drive to suikhet and trek to Pathana
Day 03: Pathana - Deurali
Day 04: Deurali - Mardi Himal Base camp
Day 05: Mardi himal BC - day hiking
Day 06: Mardi Himal BC - Lachock
Day 07: Lachok - Dhampus khola
Day 08: Dhampus Khola - drive to Pokhara
Day 09: Pokhara - Kathmandu drive
Cost include on:
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & transfer by car / Van.
- 3 night stander hotel in Kathmandu.
- Kathmandu city tour.
- Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea & coffee during the trek.
- Equipment: Trekking tents, Dining tent, Kitchen Tent, Toilet Tent, Table and chairs, Mattresses during the trekking & Peak climbing
- Food: Food for trekking & Peak climbing (Breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- 1 highly experienced, helpful and friendly 1 Guide, 1 cook and nessecery porters), their food, accommodation, salary, equipments, insurance (We have insured our staffs by Neco Insurance Company Nepal).
- All the transport.
- Surface Transfer from Kathmandu to Bensishahar and back to Kathmandu from Pokhara by private car / van\plane/Bus
- Annapurna conservation permit, and all necessary permits.
- Trekking Registration Certificate (TRC).
- 1 night accommodation in Pokhara (inclusive of Government taxes, breakfast, lunch & dinner).
- Tourist service charge, Vat.
- Office Service charge.
Cost does not include on:
- All meals in Kathmandu .
- Travel insurance (if you want us to arrange your travel insurance, we would greatly be happy to assist).
- International air fare to and from Nepal.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 30 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24.
- Items of a personal nature
- Any kind of alcoholic drinks, hot water, hot shower, cold drinks, laundry, phone call, internet.
- Trekking Equipments (down sleeping bag and down jackets are available to hire or buy in Kathmandu, which would cost approximately US$ 1 per day per item to hire and US$ 60 to US$ 100 per item to buy).
- Tips for guide, porters, driver.
Note: Above the 10 people complimentary for group leader.
price plan for your trips
|Trip Plan||Particulars||Price Per Person|
More trips in Annapurna Region !
- 7 days Dhampus Sarangkot Trek
- 14 days Annapurna Base Camp
- 18 days Annapurna Circuit Trekking
- 9 days Ghorepani Poonhill Trekking
- 13 days Jomsom Muktinath Trek
- 9 days Mardi Himal Trekking
- 6 days Royal Trekking
- 10 days Annapurna Sunrise Trek
- 16 days Annapurna Adventure Trekking
- 24 days Nar Phu Valley Trekking
- 7 days Australian Camp Trek
Nepal Trekking Regions
Nepal Travel Information
Nepal Packages Tours
- Kathmandu - Pokhara - Chitwan package tour
- Kathmandu-Nagarkot-Pokhara Tour.
- Discover Nepal Cultural Tour
- 9 Days Tours in Nepal
- Nepal Holidays Package Tours
- All Nepal Tour
- World Heritage Sites Tour
- Nepal Tibet & Bhutan Tour
- Adventure Tour in Nepal
- Helicopter Tours in Nepal
- Family Tour in Nepal
- Best Tour in Nepal