Manaslu Circuit Trekking | Manaslu Trek
Manaslu Circuit Trekking has only recently been the restricted and opened to international tourism. Located in the central Gorkha district bordering Tibet, the region is extremely rich in natural beauty and cultural heritage. Manaslu trek offers the dedicated trekker a genuine adventure into a remote wilderness, untouched by the effects of tourism.
The trek circumnavigates the mighty Manasulu (8,156m), the eighth highest mountain in the world. Manaslu Trek start from the fascinating old city of Gorkha, the ancient kingdom of the Shah Dynasty that has a mixed Hindu and Buddhist culture. We follow the course of the Buri Gandaki River valley, crossing its thundering waters on various types of rope and suspension bridge, passing underneath towering rock cliffs, and through dense jungle. The topography changes each day, as we ascend through a number of climatic zones into rugged territory. We soon join the barren lunar landscape of the Tibetan plateau, where monasteries, temples, chortens and mani walls line the trail. The Larkya La is our high point of the trek at 5.235m from where we gain unsurpassed views of Himlung Himal, Kang Guru and Annapurna II.
Duration: 18 Days
Accommodation: Hotel / Camping
Activities: Trekking, Hiking
Group Sizes: 2+
Date: Various on application
Max Altitude: 5,235m
Day 1: Arrive Kathamandu. we will meet you at the airport and transfer to Hotel, short brief about the trip.
Day 2: Guided tour of Kathmandu.
Day 2: Kathmandu to minibus - Arughat (530 m)
Day 3: Arughat - Seti Khola (750 m)
Day 4: Seti Khola - Machha khola (890 m)
Day 5: Macha Khola - Jagat (1,350 m)
Day 6: Jagat - Ngyak (2,300 m)
More Information about the trip
Day 8: Ghap - Lho Gaon (3,150 m)
Day 9: Lho Gaon - Sama Gompa (3,500 m)
Day 10: Acclimatization day
Day 11: Sama Gompa - Samdo (4,000 m)
Day 12: Samdo - Guest house (4,450 m)
Day 13: Rest and day acclimatization
Day 14: Guest House - Larke Phedi (4,450 m)
Day 15: Larke Phedi-Larkya la pass (5,135 m) - Bhimathang
Day 16: Bhimathnag - Karche (2,785 m)
Day 17: Karche - Dharapani (1,943 m)
Day 18: Dharapani - Chamche (1,433 m)
Day 19: Chamche - Besisahar (823 m)
Day 20: Besisahar - Dumre - Kathmandu
Day 21: Fly back onward destination. Cost include on:
- Pick up from Airport and Transfer to the hotel. by private car/van/Bus.
- 3 Night standard Hotel in Katmandu.
- Valley sightseeing by Government license holder tour guide.
- Annapuna Conservation permits.
- Manasulu special permit
- Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea & coffee during the trek.
- Best available accommodation during the trek.
- An experience Guide (trained by Ministry of tourism), required number of porters, their food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipments.
- if take Camping Trekking equipment (two men tent, dining tent, kitchen tent, Table with chairs, kitchen utensils, Down sleeping bag / jackets, walking sticks, and other necessary equipments Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
- Drop to airport by car/van/Bus
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Katmandu).
- Your Travel and rescue insurance.
- International airfare.
- All Food in Kathmandu. also in the case of early return from mountain ( due to any reason) Than the scheduled Itinerary.
- All expenses in mountain over than scheduled itinerary ( due to strike, landslide,blocked th road etc)
- Extra night Hotel in Kathmandu if arrive early or late departure than schedule Itinerary.
- All Bar bills and personal expenses( phone call, laundry service, battery recharge, bottle of water, hot water, shower, pot of tea, coffee etc.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
Accommodations we provide
We provide all accommodations in local tea house lodges on twin sharing basis. You will have standard tea houses/lodges/hotels in mountain which are common rooms with sharing washing and bathroom. The lodges we choose is on standard of service and good location. During the trip in Nepal, we will provide 2 nights hotel in Kathmandu.(Hotel standard is required ) And during your trekking, If you would like to have private single room, then you can request by paying single supplement.