The climb is combined with the classic trek around the Annapurna massif, ascending the Marshyangdi valley and crossing the Thorong La, before descending the Kali Gandaki valley to Pokhara. The climb is technically straightforward and you should be familiar with the use of your equipment, crampons, harness, ice axe, tying knots and handling climbing ropes. Most of the climbing will be involved walking roped together, including the glacial crossings. You should be very fit and have good experience of climbing.
The North-East Ridge is considered the normal route to climb this peak from a Base Camp on the moraine at 5334m (17500ft). Most climbers make it to the top and back from Base Camp in one long day although some have, in the past, established a higher camp somewhere below the peak. Another subsidiary peak called Chulu Far East (6059m) 19880ft) may also be attempted from this approach.
Trip Highlights :
Time for Nepal Total : 24 Days
Walking and climbing duration: 19 days
Starting : Besishahar
Ending : Jomsom
Grade : hard
Mode of trek : Tea house / camping
Maximum Altitude : 6250m.
Minimum: 2 people.
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu, transfer to Hotel.
Day 02: preparation for climbing
Day 03: Drive Kathmandu to Besi Sahar 5-6 hrs (790m) and connection bus to Chemje (1430m)
Day 04: Chamje to Dharapani (1860m)
Day 05: Dharapani to Chame (2670m)
Day 06: Chame to Pisang (3200m)
Day 07: Pisang to Ngawal village (3657m.)
Day 08: Rest in Ngawal for acclimatization.
Day 09: Ngawal to Chulu East Base Camp (3910m.)
Day 10: Extra day for climbing preparation!!
Day 11: Base Camp - Chulu east High Camp (4955m.)
Day 12: Summit the Chulu East Peak and return base camp
Day 13: Optional day if weather is bad!!
Day 14: Chulu East Base camp trek to Manang (3560m.)
Day 15: Manang trek to Letdar (4200m)
Day 16: Lether - Thorung phedi (4450m) or puss up High camp (4700m)
Day 17: Trek over the Thorung -La pass (5,416m) to Muktinath (3800m)
Day 18: Muktinath to Jomsom (2710m)
Day 19: Jomsom flight back to Pokhara (820m)
Day 20: Drive /Or Flight from Pokhara to Kathmandu (1350m)
Day 21: Free day incase flight cancel.
Day 22: Departure to your home.
Cost Includes On :
- Airport pick up & drop
- 4 Night’stourist slandered hotel accommodation in KTM at Bed & Breakfast basis
- All meals (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) during trip
- One professional English speaking trekking guide, 1 Cook necessary Sherpa and Porters.
- Life insurance for all support crews and their daily wages.
- One English speaking equipped climbing guide, Equipment for all crew.
- Per member 25 Kg. luggage allow while in the trekking.
- Trekking, Peak Permits, National Park permits Fees and garbage deposit.
- Snow bars and ropes for the climbing as well as tented camp while on climbing .
- Air Ticket: with airport tax and cargo fees.
- Climbing Guide.
- All official taxes and service charge.
Cost does not include on:
- International air fare.
- Personal equipment.
- All bar bills. Like coke, beer, bottle of water etc.
- Emergency rescue evacuation
- Food in city Kathmandu.
- Extra night hotel in Kathmandu, and food, accommodation if return back early due to any reason.
- TIPS for staff and garbage fee.
price plan for your trips
||Price Per Person
How this trip makes responsible ?
Adventure Great Himalaya works closely with the AGH Social Foundation. www.aghsocialwork.org and is one of the main benefactors of the foundation; we give support to the Foundation in many different way, Our 10% income directly goes to this organization.