The Panchpokhari trek is New trekking route in Nepal. This trek started from Chautara which is 5 hour drive northeast from Katmandu.This is a very spectaricular and spiritual trek. it is one of the moderate treks and offers the trekkers splendid views of the Langtang, Jugal Himal and Mt. Gauri Shanker. The area offers cultural tamag heritage, unsurpassed beauty and biological diversity, the beautiful Himalayan view and pristine nature with distinct culture is the most attraction of the trek.
Panch Pokhari means the group of five holy ponds and Hindus religiously respect the place. This trek is just northeast of Katmandu toward snow wall. It is pilgrimage place for Hindus and it has five holy ponds at the height of 4100 m. During the trip, you can observe the different ways of people life, culture and come in contact with the people in the small village, passing through the dense forestations and meadows.
Trip Duration : 10 days
Trip Start : Chautara
Trip End : Melamchipul Bazaar
Maximum Altitude : 4100m
Type of Trek : Tea House / Camping
Trek Grade : Medium
Day 01: Arrive in Nepal. We will meet you at the airport and transfer to your at your hotel.
Day 02 : Kathmandu (1350m.) - Chautara (1200m)
Day 03 : Chautara - Phusre (2045m.)
Day 04 : Phurse - Kami kharka (2845m.)
Day 05 : Kami Kharka - Pauwa Bas (3000m)
Day 06 : Pauwa Bas - Hille Bhanjyang (3400m)
Day 07 : Hille Bhanjyang - Nasim Pati(3700m.)
Day 08 : Nasim Pati- Panchpokhari (five lakes) (4100m)
Day 09 : Panchpokhari - Nasimpati (3700m.)
Day 10 : Nasimpati - Dukang (2100m.)
Day 11 : Dukang - Dhap (1200 m)
Day 12 : Dhap - Melamchipul (800m)
Day 13 : Melamchipul Bazaar - drive to Katmandu.
Day 14: Departure from Nepal as per your time or extend your holiday.
Cost include on:
- Airport pick up and Drop by private car/van/bus.
- 2 Nights standard accommodation in Katmandu.
- Your standard meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- All necessary paper works and entry permits.
- Ground transportation by Tourist Bus from Katmandu to Chautara / and Melamche to Katmandu by bus/Van.
- All accommodations in lodge/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples). Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Sleeping bag, down jackets, Duffle bag and walking stick, if necessary.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
- Welfare diner.
Cost does not include on:
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Katmandu).
- You will require 2 passport size photos.
- You will require Nepalese currency or USD for Nepal Visa.
- Your Travel insurance.
- Food in city like Katmandu and Pokhara.
- Your personal expenses.
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
price plan for your trips
||Price Per Person
More trips in Langtang Region !
How this trip makes responsible ?
Adventure Great Himalaya works closely with the AGH Social Foundation. www.aghsocialwork.org and is one of the main benefactors of the foundation; we give support to the Foundation in many different way, Our 10% income directly goes to this organization.