Trekking in Himalaya or Mount Everest Trekking – the highest mountain on earth - dominates the landscape and shapes the cultures and beliefs in the Himalayas. For the ultimate challenge, a Mount Everest holiday has no equal.
Part of the Himalaya mountain range running along the border of Nepal and Tibet, this majestic mountain takes its name from Sir George Everest, Surveyor General of India, who in 1841 first recorded the location of Everest. It was subsequently named Peak XV, but in 1865 it was renamed Mount Everest to honor Sir George. In Nepali it is named “Sagarmatha” and in Tibetan “Chomolungma.”
Since it was first climbed in 1953 by Tenzing Sherpa and Edmund Hillary, Everest has been a beacon for people wanting the ultimate challenge combating the tough altitude and Khumbu Icefall.
If climbing the summit is not quite your cup of tea, you may want to trek to Base Camp, view it from a distance, or view it from a mountain flight. Either way you will never forget it.
Everest Himalayas Trek is designed to get you really close-up to the mother of all peaks Mt. Everest, the highest peak in the world. 18days of trekking trip, climb to kalapather best view of Mt Everest, and approach to base camp, we recommend it for those who like a challenge.
Time for Nepal Total: 18 Days
Trekking duration: 14 days
Trekking Detination: Kalapather and Everest Base camp.
Mode of trek: Tea house/camping
Maximum Altitude: 5545m.
Group size: 1+
Day 01: Arrival in Katmandu, transfer to hotel, brief about the trip, and well-come dinner at evening through the typical Nepalese kitchen.
Day 02: Kathmandu to Lukla (2840m) and Phakding (2610m): Fly to Lukla. 2 and half hour walk.
Day 03: Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3446m) 6 hour
Day 04: Rest day at Namche Bazaar. Acclimation day (The rest day visit Sagarmath national park and hike up to Everest view hotel)
Day 05:Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3867m) 5 hour
Day 05: Tengboche to Dingboche (4300m) 5 hour
Day 06: Rest day at Dingboche Acclimation Day. (Hike to Chukung vallay)
Day 07: Dingboche to Lobuche (4910m) 5 hour
Day 08: Lobuche to Gorakshep (5160m) 7 hour
Day 09: Gorakshep to EBC (5360m) to Goraksheph
Day 10: Gorakshep to Kalapaththar (5545m) to Goraksheph.
Day 11: Gorakshep to Pangboche. (5 hour)
Day 12: Pangboche to Phortse village. ( 5 hour)
Day 13: Phortse to Khumjung. ( 5 hour)
Day 14: Khumjung to Monju
Day 15: Monju to Lukla
Day 16: Lukla to Kathmandu by flight.
Day 17: Rest relax in Kathmandu. Spare day. Sometime Kathmandu to Lukla/Kathmandu the flight can be delay or canceled. So we always suggest to have a extra night after trek
Day 18: Departure from Nepal.
Cost include on:
- Pick up from Airport and Transfer to the hotel. by private car/van/Bus.
- Two night's standard Hotel in Katmandu.
- Your stander meals in mountain (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- Trekking permit.
- All necessary paper works.
- Domestic airport pick up and drop by car/.
- Flight Ticket (LUK-KTM-LUK) / domestic airport Tax.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- 'Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 clients). And Their well paid Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter. (Guide flight Katmandu / Lukla/ Katmandu.)
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
- Drop to airport by car/van/Bus
Cost does not include on:
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Katmandu).
- Your Travel and rescue insurance.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- All the Food in Kathmandu. Also in the case of early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled Itinerary.
- All the expenses in mountain over than scheduled itinerary (due to strike, delay or canceled flight)
- Helicopter self paid if flight canceled from Lukla to Kahtmandu /Lukla.
- Extra night Hotel in Kathmandu if arrive early or late departure than schedule Itinerary.
- All the Bar bills and personal expenses (phone call, laundry service, battery recharge, bottle of water, hot water, shower, pot of tea, coffee etc.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
price plan for your trips
||Price Per Person
Similar Trips on Everest Region !
How this trip makes responsible ?
Adventure Great Himalaya works closely with the AGH Social Foundation. www.aghsocialwork.org and is one of the main benefactors of the foundation; we give support to the Foundation in many different way, Our 10% income directly goes to this organization.