Everest Base Camp and Island Peak Climbing
Everest Base Camp and Island peak climbing is the Excellent trek professionally designed for those adventure seeker that walking & peak climbing The wonderful adventure trip itinerary takes you to the world most popular trekking destination of Everest Base Camp and Kala Pattar first for the close up views of Mt. Everest before scaling the pick. Island Peak was the name given to the mountain in 1952 by Eric Shipton's who thought it to be reminiscent of an island in a sea of ice. It is also known as "ImjaTse" in Sherpa Name.
This is the most popular trekking peak in Nepal. From Dingboche the mountain is seen as an island in a sea of ice. The summit is interesting and attractive with a highly glaciated west face rising from the Lhotse Glacier.
Time for Nepal Total: 18 Days
Walking and Climbing Duration: 15 days
Trekking and Climbing Destination: Kalapather and Everest Base camp and Island peak
Mode of trek: Tea house/camping
Maximum Altitude: 6200m.
Minimum: +1 people.
Trip cost: $
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 02: Fly to Lukla 2800m. trek to Phakding 2610m, 3 hour.
Day 03: Phakding to Namche Bazaar 3440m, 6 hour
Day 04: Rest at Namche Bazaar
Day 05: Trek to Tengboche 3800m, 5 hour
Day 06: Tangboche To Pheriche 4200m, 5 hour.
Day 07:Acclimation Day
Day 08: Pheriche to Lobuche 4900m, 5 hour
Day 09: Trek from Lobuche to Goraksheph.The Day you will hike to EBC (5354m) 7 hour
Day 10: Hike to Kalapather ad Trek to Dingboche 4300m, 6 hour.Early Morning climb to Kalapather( 5545m) Enjoy the Mt Everest Sunrise view then walk down to dingboche.
Day 11: Dingboche to Chukung 4730m, 2 hour. as approach island peak trek
Day 12: Chukung Island peak Base camp at 5000m,4 hour
Day 13: High Camp summit 6160m. back to Base Camp. 6 hour
Day 14: Base Camp to Pangboche.3800m,6 hour
Day 15: Pangboche to Namche Bazaar. 5 hour
Day 16: Namche to Lukla. 5 hour
Day 17: Lukla to Kathmandu by flight
Day 18: Fly back to your destination
Cost include on:
- (Airport/Hotel/Airport) by private car/van/Bus.
- Two night's standard Hotel in Katmandu.
- Your stander Meals in mountain (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- 'Everest National park permit.
- All necessary paper works.
- Domestic Flight Ticket From Kathmandu to Lukla / Kahtmandu . including airport Tax.
- Climbing Guide
- Climbing permit.
- General climbig gears like Ice axe, rope etc.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide,
Experience Trekking Porters(1 porter for 2 clients). And Their well-paid Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter. (Guide flight Katmandu / Lukla/ Katmandu.)
- Adventure Certificate: Our Company provides Adventure Certificate.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
All government taxes.
Drop to airport by car/van/Bus
Cost does not include on:
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Katmandu).
- Your Travel and rescue insurance.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- All the Food in Kathmandu. Also in the case of early return from mountain (due to any reason) Than the scheduled Itinerary.
- All the expenses in mountain over than scheduled itinerary (due to strike, delay or canceled flight)
- Extra night Hotel in Kathmandu if arrive early or late departure than schedule Itinerary.
- All the Bar bills and personal expenses (phone call, laundry service, battery recharge, bottle of water, hot water, shower..
- Tips for the guide and porter.
price plan for your trips
|Trip Plan||Particulars||Price Per Person|
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Trekking to Everest Base Camp was my lifetime ambitious. I fulfilled it in October 2011. It is my lifetime experience and my life’s most memorable moment. The moment I reached the Everest base camp and the top of Kala Patthar was really awesome. It was like you were on the top of the world….well, not quite, but the sense of achievement you felt was beyond words. All these would not make possible without Adventure Great Himalaya Trek & Expedition (P) Ltd. Thanks to Mr. Babu (Managing Director of Adventure Great Himalaya)
I travelled alone and joined with a group of 15 trekkers from UK. I felt very comfortable with the group I went with. They were friendly and not to mentioned very funny as well. We turned into friends almost instantly. There were a lot of fun travelling with them and I am glad to have their company on my trip.
Our trek was fantastic. Everything was very well organized. Even when we had bad weather in Lukla and could not fly back to Kathmandu, the tour guide and the Trekking Company managed to rearrange everything and we flew back to Kathmandu next morning.
On our trek, breakfast, lunch and dinner were very well served. We chose what we want from the menu. Food was fantastic and cooked in “clean” and “safe” kitchens. Adventure Great Himalaya provides us with great porters and lovely guides. Guides are very knowledgeable and have great experience in the Himalaya region. They were friendly; spoke good English and great singers as well. They always made sure that we got the best rooms in the lodge. Every night after dinner, we were brief by guides on the journey ahead next day. I personally found this very useful and communicative.
In Himalaya region, everywhere you look, there is great view. The astonish view is way beyond words could descript. The sheer size of the mountains and valleys is something I have never experienced. Thanks to Adventure Great Himalaya for making my EBC trek a wonderful and memorable experience. If I decide to go back for another adventure in Nepal, I will definitely go with Adventure Great Himalaya.
I just came back from an amazing experience i had with Adventure Great Himalaya and their guide Nabin. Everything was perfect; i can't think of anything which wasn't. All the lodges, the food, the service while organizing the whole trip via email, the service provided by nabin during trekking, everything was brilliant. I was trekking on the EBC trek to kala pattar which is summited, it has been an adventure of a lifetime and i can highly recommend adventure great Himalaya, which is a highly professional, very fair and honest company, 100% Support!
And if you ever end up in the office of Mr. Karki, try the Masala Tea from next door, it's probably the best in Nepal !
Similar Trips on Everest Region !
- 15 days Everest Base Camp Trekking
- 15 days Everest Base Camp Luxury Trek
- 14 days Everest Gokyo Lake Trekking
- 10 days Everest Panorama Trekking
- 19 days Gokyo Chola Pass Trekking
- 17 days Everest Renjo La Pass Trekking
- 14 days Lukla Kalapathar EBC Trek
- 19 days Rolwaling Trek
- 12 days Everest Sunrise Treks
- 22 days Jiri to Everest Base Camp Trek
- 18 days Dudh Kunda Trekking
- 21 days Everest 3 Pass Trekking
- 21 days Mera Peak Amphu Lapcha Pass
- 18 days Everest Himalaya Trek
- 15 days Arun Valley Trekking
Nepal Trekking Regions
Nepal Travel Information
Nepal Packages Tours
- Kathmandu - Pokhara - Chitwan package tour
- Kathmandu-Nagarkot-Pokhara Tour.
- Discover Nepal Cultural Tour
- 9 Days Tours in Nepal
- Nepal Holidays Package Tours
- All Nepal Tour
- World Heritage Sites Tour
- Nepal Tibet & Bhutan Tour
- Adventure Tour in Nepal
- Helicopter Tours in Nepal
- Family Tour in Nepal
- Best Tour in Nepal