Gokyo and EBC Trek
Gokyo and Everest Base camp trek is fantastic trekking trip in Everest Himalaya. It is slightly longer trek without crossing cho la pass. The trek take you magnificent Gokyo Lakes and most famous base camp of Mt Everest which is tallest peak in the world.
The highlight of Gokyo EBC Trek is reaching the summit of Gokyo Ri at 5357 meters. And Kalapather (5545m) From the top of Gokyo Ri you will get Amazing views of Everest, Lhotse, Makalu ,Cho Oyu and frozen lake Gokyo. from Kalapather can observed best views of mt Everest from top to Bottom.
Trek Duration: 17 Days
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu, we will meet you at the airport and transfer to hotel, brief about the trip, and well-come dinner at evening through the typical Nepalese kitchen.
Day 02: Early Morning fly to Lukla and trek to Phakding. (3 hour ) 2610m
Day 03: Phakding - Namche Bazzar ( 3440m) 6 hour
Day 04: Namche bazzar Rest ( Today is the acclimation day. we will hike to Everest view hotel where you can see great Everest view and visit sagarmatha national park)
Day 05: Namche bazaar - Dole (420m) 6 hour
Day 06: Dole - Machhermo(4410m) 6 hour
Day 07: Machhermo - Gokiyo(4790m) 5 hour
Day 08: Gokiyo-Rest day ( early morning we will hike to Gokyo Ri 5360m)
Day 09: Gokiyo –Phortse Village(3800m) 6 hour
Day 10: Phortse Village to Dingboche (4410m) 6 hour.
Day 11: Dingboche to Lobuche ( 4910m) 5 hour
Day 12: Lobuche to Goraksheph ( 5140m) Everest Base camp- Goraksheph
Day 13: Gorakhsheph - Kalapather - Pangboche (39300m) 6 hour
Day 14: Pangboche - Namche ( 6 hour).
Day 15: Namche - Lukla( 2840m) 7 hour
Day 16: Lukla - kathmandu by flight.
Day 17: Departure from Nepal
Cost include on:
- International and Domestic Airport/Hotel/Airport transport
- Two Nights Hotel in Kathmandu including breakfast.
- Your meals in Trekking (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner).
- Tea /coffee with meal.
- Trekking permit.
- All necessary paper works.
- Domestic Flight Ticket (Kathmandu / Lukla/Kathmandu)
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- 'Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 clients). And Their well-paid Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter. (Guide flight Katmandu / Lukla/ Katmandu.)
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
Cost does not include on:
- Nepal Visa fee you may obtain easily in Kathmandu airport.
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Extra night Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- All meals in Kathmandu (and also in the case of early return from mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
- All expenses in mountain over than Scheduled because sometime can be stuck in mountain due to bad weather delay flight or any reason.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Tips for guides and porters.
Similar Trips on Everest Region !
How this trip makes responsible ?
Adventure Great Himalaya works closely with the AGH Social Foundation. www.aghsocialwork.org and is one of the main benefactors of the foundation; we give support to the Foundation in many different way, Our 10% income directly goes to this organization.