Narphu Valley Trekking
As home to dozens of mountains, Nepal has the most adventurous trek to offer its visitors. It boasts some of the most amazing and picturesque hiking trails, one of them is Nar Phu Valley. It lies in the northern Himalayas and has a unique topography and breathtaking sceneries. The trek may be underrated, but Nar Phu Valley's hike is incredibly relaxing with the spectacular view of sweeping landscapes, lofty mountains, and ravines. It has a classic trail that winds through lush green forest and vivacious valleys to get to the acme.The Nar Phu valley is a remote Local villages of Nar and Phu, It is one of Nepal's most untouched and beautiful regions in Annapurna. Nar Phu Valley treks only been open for exploration since 2003. The Trek Offer this trek is a combination of visiting remote villages, views of magnificent snow-capped mountains, yaks, narrow gorges, canyons beautiful forest, glacier, high pass of Kang la Pass 5320m, with unique Himalayan cultures.
Trip Highlights :
Nepal Total Days: 24 days.
Trekking Duration: 19 days.
Trekking Destination: Nar Phu Valley
Starting from: Khudi
Eanding point: Jomsom
Maximum Altitude: 5416m
Mode of trek: Tea house/camping.
Group size: 2+
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 02 : Rest and fully preparation for trekking.
Day 03 : Drive from Katmandu to Khudi, (over night in a Lodge)
Day 04 : Khudi to to Bahundanda (lodge)
Day 05 : Bahundanda to Chamje (Lodge)
Day 06 : Chamje to Dharapani (Lodge)
Day 07 : Dharapani to Koto (lodge)
Day 08 : Quto to Dharmasala overnight at tented camp.
Day 09 : Dharmasala to Kayang overnight at tented camp.
Day 10 : Kayang to Phu Village overnight at tented camp.
Day 11 : Rest day and explore around Phu valley, overnight at tented camp.
Day 12 : Phu to Junam overnight at tented camp.
Day 13 : Junam to Nar Village overnight at tented camp.
Day 14 : Rest day Nar Village, overnight at tented camp.
Day 15 : Nar to Ngwal (3675meter) after crossing Kang La pass (5315meter), overnight at tent6d camp.
Day 16 : Ngwal to Manang (lodge)
Day 17 : Manag to Letdar over nigh in a lodge
Day 18 : Ledar to Thorong high camp (4800meter), overnight in a Lodge
Day 29 : High Camp to Muktinath (3800meter)
Day 20 : Muktinath to Kagbeni overnight ina lodge
Day 21 : Kagbeni to Jomsom overnight at Lodge
Day 22 : From Jomsom Fly back to Pokhara overnight at hotel.
Day 23 : Drive/fly to Kathmandu, overnight at hotel.
Day 24: Depature from Nepal as per your time.
Cost Includes On :
- Airport pick up and Drop by private car/van/bus.
- 2 Nights standard accommodation in Katmandu.
- Your standard meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- All necessary paper works and conservation entry permits.
- Ground transportation by bus from Katmandu to Beshishar, and Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist bus.
- All accommodations in lodge/tea houses during the treks.
- Nar Phu Vally trek all the night by tented.
- Narphu Valley special trekking permit.
- Necessary Camping gear
- Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, necessary porters Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter. Flight ticket Jomsom to Pokhara.
- One night standard accommodation in Pokhara.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Sleeping bag, down jackets, Duffle bag and walking stick, if necessary.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
Cost does not include on:
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Katmandu).
- 2 passport size photos.
- International airfair
- Your Travel insurance.
- Food in city like Katmandu and Pokhara.
- Extra night hotel accomodation in Kathmandu also return early from trek.
- Your personal expenses. Phone call, laundry service.
- All the bar bills, like coke, beer, water,etc.
- extra meal and accomodation than our schedule in mountian.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
price plan for your trips
|Trip Plan||Particulars||Price Per Person|
More trips in Annapurna Region !
- 7 days Dhampus Sarangkot Trek
- 14 days Annapurna Base Camp
- 18 days Annapurna Circuit Trekking
- 9 days Ghorepani Poonhill Trekking
- 13 days Jomsom Muktinath Trek
- 9 days Mardi Himal Trekking
- 6 days Royal Trekking
- 10 days Annapurna Sunrise Trek
- 16 days Annapurna Adventure Trekking
- 24 days Nar Phu Valley Trekking
- 7 days Australian Camp Trek
How this trip makes responsible ?Adventure Great Himalaya works closely with the AGH Social Foundation. www.aghsocialwork.org and is one of the main benefactors of the foundation; we give support to the Foundation in many different way, Our 10% income directly goes to this organization.
Nepal Trekking Regions
Nepal Travel Information
Nepal Packages Tours
- Kathmandu - Pokhara - Chitwan package tour
- Kathmandu-Nagarkot-Pokhara Tour.
- Discover Nepal Cultural Tour
- 9 Days Tours in Nepal
- Nepal Holidays Package Tours
- All Nepal Tour
- World Heritage Sites Tour
- Nepal Tibet & Bhutan Tour
- Adventure Tour in Nepal
- Helicopter Tours in Nepal
- Family Tour in Nepal
- Best Tour in Nepal