This is one of Nepal’s most varied and challenging treks, set in breathtaking high mountain scenery. The extension to cross the Amphu Lapcha pass (5845m) adds significant interest to a climb of Mera Peak, enabling one to explore a remote mountain wilderness area, cross a dramatic pass, and make a circular loop back through the Sagarmatha National Park. Not wishing to take away from the excitement of climbing Mera, which is a challenging ascent to altitude offering breathtaking views, the crossing of the Amphu Lapcha is technically more demanding, and presents an exciting objective for adventurous trekkers.
Time for Nepal Total : 21 Days
Trekking duration: 17 days
Starting : Lukla
Ending : Lukla
Grade : Mediam/hard
Mode of trek : Tea house/camping
Maximum Altitude : 5845m.
Group size : 1+
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu airport, meet our staff & transfers to Hotel.
Day 02: Free and prepared for climbing.
Day 03: Fly to Lukla (2866m.) then trek to Chutanga 2835m. Tented Camp 3-4 hrs.
Day 04: Chutanga to Chhetrawa (4155m.) Camp.
Day 05: Chutanga to Kothe (3555m.) (Zhatra-La).
Day 06: Kothe (Zhatra-la) – Thagnag 4175m.
Day 07: Thagnag – Khare (Mera peak base camp 4690m.
Day 08: Khare rest for acclimatization and preparation.
Day 09: Khare – Mera-La (5415m.) and fixed High Camp.
Day 10: Climbing Period
Day 11: Mera Peak summit (6,421m.) and back to BC then continue to Kangme Dingma.
Day 12: Kangme Dingma – Seto Pokhari (Amphu Lapcha Base Camp).
Day 13: Seto Pokhari – Amphu Lapcha Pass (5,780m.) – Chhukung (4,730m.)
Day 14: Chhukung – Pangboche (3,985m.)
Day 15: Pangboche – Namche Bazaar (3440m.)
Day 16: Namche Bazaar Rest.
Day 17: Namche Bazaar – Phakding (2652m.)
Day 18: Phakding – Lukla and transfer to Hotel.
Day 19: Lukla – Kathmandu by flight then transfers to Hotel.
Day 20: Free day in Kathmandu.
Day 21: Last minute, transfer to airport for your onward journey.
Cost include on:
- Pick up & Drop from airport.
- 4 Night’s hotel accommodation in Kathmandu .
- One full day 4/5 hours sightseeing with professional English speaking tour guide with temple entry fees.
- 3 Times meals Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner (provide continental food) and accommodation in tented camp during the trek en-route. (twin sharing North Face tent or, normal trekking tent, dining tent, toilet tent, Kitchen tent, staff tent, Table, chairs and Kitchen utensil etc.).
- One professional English speaking trekking guide, 1 Cook necessary Sherpa and Porters.
- Life insurance for all support crews and their daily wages.
- One English speaking equipped climbing guide, Equipment for all crew.
- Trekking, Peak Permits, National Park permits Fees and garbage deposit.
- Snow bars and ropes for the climbing as well as tented camp while on climbing to Mera Peak.
- Medical Kit Box for Nepali support crews.
- Air Ticket: Kathmandu/Lukla/Kathmandu with airport tax and cargo fees.
- All official taxes and service charge.
Cost does not include on:
- Personal transportation except above programs.
- All Meals during your stay in Kathmandu.
- Personal trekking & climbing gears.
- High tent, high food and sleeping bag.
- Personal Nature expenses.
- Emergency evacuation (If incase).
- Drinks except tea and coffee.
- Airfare: To & from your country.
- Nepal entry, re-entry visa fees & international airport departure taxes.
- Personal travel insurance.
- Tips for trekking crews.
price plan for your trips
||Price Per Person
How this trip makes responsible ?
Adventure Great Himalaya works closely with the AGH Social Foundation. www.aghsocialwork.org and is one of the main benefactors of the foundation; we give support to the Foundation in many different way, Our 10% income directly goes to this organization.